Need to know
- You can buy your annual membership online or upgrade your day visit at Fairwood Lakes.
- Your membership is valid for 12 months from the first visit to Fairwood Lakes.
- Each membership will be identified by a photo.
- Please note that we may close Fairwood Lakes for the day in the event of an exclusive wedding. Guests will be informed in advance.
- Some facilities may be restricted according to COVID-19 guidelines.
- A valid annual membership admits the named person and their named children to Fairwood Lakes during normal opening hours for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Annual membership must be issued and collected at Fairwood Lakes within one year from the date of purchase.
- Annual membership is specific to the named person and is not transferable for any reason.
- Fairwood Lakes reserves the right to withdraw an annual membership or refuse renewal of membership at any time.
- Fairwood Lakes reserves the right to make changes to the annual membership terms and conditions at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Adults are free and annual membership covers the cost per child in your family. If you wish to bring along additional adults, such as grandparents, they are free to enter Fairwood Lakes.
- Can I visit just for the day without buying an annual membership?
Access to Fairwood Lakes is now via an annual membership. Our previous day entry price per visit no longer applies.
- Do I need identity for my membership to be activated?
If buying your membership online in advance, you will be emailed proof of purchase which you will need to bring along on your first visit to Fairwood Lakes to activate the first day of your annual membership. On arrival, your names will be on a system and your family will be photographed so you can be easily identified every time you visit. All images are confidential, stored on a secure system, and will never be used for any other purposes. Fairwood Lakes respects your data and is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- As a member, do I have to pre-book every time I want to visit Fairwood Lakes?
No. With membership, you can visit as often as you like without having to pre-book your time at Fairwood Lakes.
- Do I have to pre-book soft play?
No, you can just turn up on your visit and enjoy use of the soft play. We ask that parents stay in the soft play to supervise their child at all times, and to ensure children are wearing socks to avoid injury. We continue to keep a close eye on updates from the Government regarding the health and safety of using indoor play equipment.
- Can I book a birthday party at Fairwood Lakes without having annual membership?
Yes, although it is only with membership that families can enjoy the 10% discount on all birthday parties booked with us.
- Can I bring my own food and drink to Fairwood Lakes?
We politely ask that all visitors to Fairwood Lakes only consume food and drink purchased from our Lakes Café. With a new team of baristas and a passionate chef coming on board to our kitchen, we are really looking forward to offering families a variety of popular breakfasts, light lunches, healthy snacks, treats and drinks.