Father Christmas Returns
Christmas deserves an extra special celebration this year, which is why we have created many more magical moments to feel festive at Fairwood Lakes in 2021.
This year, Father Christmas will once again check into his lakeside lodgings for a month, ready to spend some precious time greeting you and your family in his Grotto – our enchanting winter woodland barn.
During his stay, Father Christmas ends up losing some personal items belonging to him and Mrs. Claus. There has been a winter windstorm which has whipped through the trees and sent their belongings flying through Fairwood Lakes. Can you help find them as you set out on your adventure through the twinkly trees along our illuminated trail? The journey will take you…
- Past Mr. and Mrs. Claus’s lodgings. Look carefully – you may see signs that the reindeer have been in their garden, and Mrs. Claus may even be spotted hanging out the washing. She would love to say “hello!”
- Along the trail, continue to the magical Fairwood Lakes Christmas Grotto where you can enjoy a feel-good festive welcome, a flurry of personal magic and a gift for every child from Father Christmas himself.
- From the Grotto, the journey unfolds along the trail to our new Polar Bear’s Fishing Pool where each child can play a festive “hook-a-duck” style fishing game and win a jolly treat. There will even be super prizes for the grown-ups! Fairwood Lakes will be giving away something special throughout each weekend – just watch our Facebook and Instagram pages for details of what you can win.
- Continue your child’s warm Christmas adventures with a hot chocolate in the cute and cosy Elves Village where our wooden tree huts and campfire set the scene for seasonal storytelling from one of our Christmas characters.
- Wrap up your Fairwood festive fun back at our play park area. Not only is our usual fabulous offering of indoor soft play and outdoor play included in your ticket, so is our summer Splash Tunnel which will be transformed for winter into Dancer’s Disco Den – the perfect spot for a Christmas party!
Food and drink will be available to purchase from our pop-up Village Green. Our main cafe will also be open, and you can stay warm and cosy inside our Fairwood Express railway carriage.